Think you could sell ice-cream to an Eskimo? Then we need someone like you at Area 46 Productions, the Production company that created and produced the last 3 Seasons of the Best Reality TV Food Show from Zimbabwe as well as the Social Media Marketing Foodie YouTube Channel – MyTasteBudsTV. Our Sales & Marketing department is looking for highly motivated, self-driven and goal-oriented sales executive interns to help grow our customers.
- Your main job is to find sales leads, pitch Area 46’s services to prospective clients and ensure you have a great working relationship with all your contacts.
- You are charged with prospecting for new clients (or leads) by cold calling, networking and advertising.
- Once you find these leads, your job is to convince these prospects that Area 46 is the best choice for them
- Once you land new clients, you have to develop a rapport and set sales targets while ensuring the working relationship blossoms.
- You will work with senior management; accounting, marketing, and production staff
- Finding prospects, following up on business opportunities and setting meetings via phone, email or one-on-one networking
- Create and present sales presentations
- Schedule sales appointments and activities
- Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales
- Develop strategies for more effective sales closing
- Supervising the creation of marketing materials
- Introducing new product developments to prospective clients
- Writing reports
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Ensuring management is kept in the loop
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good time management ability as you need to beat deadlines
- An extremely positive attitude and good negotiating skills
- Highly motivated, determined, and target driven
- An understanding of the principles of marketing
- Familiarity with CRM best practices
- The capacity to set and meet targets
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but relevant experience is acceptable
Approximately 30-40 hours a week, excluding major event weekends.
Must have your own functioning laptop and have working knowledge of the following:
- Google Doc’s & Sheets (or Equivalent software)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.